Des Mots-Niaques

Vous avez envie de parler de tout et de rien sans vous prendre la tête ?

AccueilFAQS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez | 

A jolly good idea...the english topic is back! Yay!

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Damian
Commence à se faire connaître
Commence à se faire connaître

MessageSujet: Re: A jolly good idea...the english topic is back! Yay!   Jeu 17 Juil 2008 - 20:52

For "topic's creation", it was a careless mistake !
But "since" and "for" was a real mistake ! We learn everyday ^^
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Bicrate de Soude
le Socrate multi-fonction

Masculin
Emploi : Parfois oui, parfois non
Loisirs : Musique, guitare, passer du temps avec les amis, forums...

MessageSujet: Re: A jolly good idea...the english topic is back! Yay!   Jeu 17 Juil 2008 - 21:37

Damian a écrit:
We learn everyday ^^

That's what this topic his here for. Wink

" You must be the change you wish to see in the world. " - Mahatma Gandhi
http://heliconpart1.over-blog.org/
Night
Hime Sama
Hime Sama

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: A jolly good idea...the english topic is back! Yay!   Mer 23 Juil 2008 - 13:23

when do you want to create a japanese topic?^^
Shangora
Elle est où la poulette?
Elle est où la poulette?

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: A jolly good idea...the english topic is back! Yay!   Mer 23 Juil 2008 - 13:55

Are you mad? Shocked my very poor knowledge about japanese langage (that I learnt from Naruto Razz) won't help me at all! Sad except if you want me to hear "RASEEEEENGAN!" all the time Laughing

By the way, n-chan, are you able to translate my signature? MrGreen

Philippe! Je sais où tu te caches! Viens ici que j'te bute, enc***!
Whem life gives you lemons, make lemonade!
Night
Hime Sama
Hime Sama

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: A jolly good idea...the english topic is back! Yay!   Jeu 24 Juil 2008 - 2:16

yes i am ,after sending you a private mail..I understand,so forget it please lol
that s nice^^
kawaiiiiiiiiiiiii

since I m in japan I can understand a lot,more than I expected,and it s the same about english,now i think in english,i dream in english..and japanese.that s quite horrible...

so if you want me to teach you some "love love" sentences I m here^^"
Shangora
Elle est où la poulette?
Elle est où la poulette?

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: A jolly good idea...the english topic is back! Yay!   Jeu 24 Juil 2008 - 11:01

No problemo, I'll ask you when I need it Razz (and I already answered your MP...bah, nevermind!^^)
By the way I totally forgot to tell you that I received your very nice postcard last week, I'm very glad it could be delivered so soon! Thank you so much again, Night-chan!!! Bisou

Night
Hime Sama
Hime Sama

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: A jolly good idea...the english topic is back! Yay!   Jeu 24 Juil 2008 - 13:14

you are welcome my love^^..heu dear
*hug*
Shangora
Elle est où la poulette?
Elle est où la poulette?

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: A jolly good idea...the english topic is back! Yay!   Jeu 24 Juil 2008 - 16:03

Night a écrit:
you are welcome my love^^..heu dear
*hug*

yeah, you're right to correct it! MrGreen
Or else, someone won't be very glad!

But I forgive you, for you remain my sweet and cute wife! I love you

Night
Hime Sama
Hime Sama

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: A jolly good idea...the english topic is back! Yay!   Jeu 24 Juil 2008 - 16:12

*love love*
could you explain me why you ve got this beautiful picture of a woman wearing a kimono?
Wrathchild
Gypsy touch

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: A jolly good idea...the english topic is back! Yay!   Jeu 24 Juil 2008 - 16:14

Shangora a écrit:

But you know that I'm not a jealous guy MrGreen

Où est ma vache?
Shangora
Elle est où la poulette?
Elle est où la poulette?

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: A jolly good idea...the english topic is back! Yay!   Jeu 24 Juil 2008 - 16:27

Night a écrit:
*love love*
could you explain me why you ve got this beautiful picture of a woman wearing a kimono?

It is supposed to picture a geisha...it's one of the few that suited me as an avatar! Idea

And to answer your question, why a geisha? I don't know...because I like acting as one in my spare time, lately! MrGreen

Wrathchild a écrit:
Shangora a écrit:

But you know that I'm not a jealous guy MrGreen

Not a jealous guy MY ASS! Do I have to remind you who wanted to kill the kéké from the japanese restaurant when I threatened to run into his arms when I'm at the SP, on my own? Razz

Wrathchild
Gypsy touch

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: A jolly good idea...the english topic is back! Yay!   Jeu 24 Juil 2008 - 16:57

Shangora a écrit:
Not a jealous guy MY ASS! Do I have to remind you who wanted to kill the kéké from the japanese restaurant when I threatened to run into his arms when I'm at the SP, on my own? Razz

I know that I'm the only one, and you can't say it is wrong my dear Hum

Où est ma vache?
Night
Hime Sama
Hime Sama

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: A jolly good idea...the english topic is back! Yay!   Ven 25 Juil 2008 - 2:11

*__*
wonderful XD

well your picture is lovely shango chan
Bicrate de Soude

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: A jolly good idea...the english topic is back! Yay!   Mer 20 Aoû 2008 - 0:16

I just love it. lol!

Shangora
Elle est où la poulette?
Elle est où la poulette?

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: A jolly good idea...the english topic is back! Yay!   Mer 20 Aoû 2008 - 12:25

Holy Fucking Shit, it looks promising (euh..."promettant"...on dit comme ça ou pas?), but I still can't hear a damned sound! Mad
Well, I guess I'll have to be at someone else's place to enjoy it fully! Razz

Bicrate de Soude

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: A jolly good idea...the english topic is back! Yay!   Mer 20 Aoû 2008 - 14:26

Shangora a écrit:
Holy Fucking Shit, it looks promising (euh..."promettant"...on dit comme ça ou pas?), but I still can't hear a damned sound! Mad
Well, I guess I'll have to be at someone else's place to enjoy it fully! Razz

I know you've already told me what the matter was with your computer but...
Why doesn't it work ? Is it because it's the computer you use at your workplace and it's... "Jurrasic Mac" or is it just that you didn't find the time to fix it ? Or is it something else ?

Shangora
Elle est où la poulette?
Elle est où la poulette?

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: A jolly good idea...the english topic is back! Yay!   Mer 20 Aoû 2008 - 14:59

Bitteulze a écrit:
Is it because it's the computer you use at your workplace and it's... "Jurrasic Mac"

This stinky shit? Not even able to play sound? How dare they call this a computer, anyway?

Bitteulze a écrit:
or is it just that you didn't find the time to fix it ? Or is it something else ?

My laziness to even try to mend it?...well...yes! Embarassed
My landlord is also on holidays until the beginning of September...then I must wait until he's willing to cope with the problem with my Freebox...so I'm not totally to blame! Razz

Anyway...I took the opportunity of my return at my parents' house to bring my antivirus up to date (and to download truckloads of bullshit stuff like songs, anime, video (no, Wrathounet, not pr0N with chihuahuas), etc...) So I have my share of media for the next weeks to come! Razz)

Bicrate de Soude

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: A jolly good idea...the english topic is back! Yay!   Jeu 21 Aoû 2008 - 7:39

Shangora a écrit:

This stinky shit? Not even able to play sound? How dare they call this a computer, anyway?

Does it have any speakers ? Incorporated on the screen or separate ?...

Shangora
Elle est où la poulette?
Elle est où la poulette?

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: A jolly good idea...the english topic is back! Yay!   Mer 1 Oct 2008 - 20:29

Just to keep this topic alive...

Bitteulze a écrit:
Shangora a écrit:

Does it have any speakers ? Incorporated on the screen or separate ?...

The veeeeeeery late reply (-_-')

It doesn't have any speaker whatsover -_-' I don't mind anyway, I can't even watch videos any longer (ze little nouveauté of ze month^^) Laughing

Let's speak about anything else...

Today is the first day of October. Strangely in my mind, it coincidates with the real beginning of autumn. Go figure Rolling Eyes.

I don't like octobers. Never did, never will. I always had a strange feeling of loneliness and dullness when it comes to that month of the year (even if this year is by much different! Smile) Surely because of the though that the end is already about to end, and that I am definitively not a "cold-season" people (MrGreen)

Does autumn affects you that way, too?

Bicrate de Soude

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: A jolly good idea...the english topic is back! Yay!   Mer 1 Oct 2008 - 22:47

Shangora a écrit:

Let's speak about anything else...

I promised myself not to correct every single little mistakes I could encounter in this topic (I passed on a few ones in your previous messages) but, this time I'm afraid I cannot just pretend I didn't see this one. Sorry. Rolling Eyes

The word "anything" has more to do with emptiness and stands has an equivalent of the french word "rien", whereas "something" expresses fullness and could be translated by the words "quelque chose".
So if I translate your sentence in french, it goes like this :
"Parlons de rien d'autre..."
And I'm sure you'll understand why I just can't let you say this... Siffle (by the way, thanks for putting this topic back in the game Wink ).

Shangora a écrit:

I don't like octobers. Never did, never will. I always had a strange feeling of loneliness and dullness when it comes to that month of the year (even if this year is by much different! Smile) Surely because of the though that the end is already about to end, and that I am definitively not a "cold-season" people (MrGreen)

Does autumn affects you that way, too?

To me it's almost the exact opposite.
Has soon has september arrives, I start to feel full of enthusiasm and inner strength. By the time October shows up, I'm right on the track and ready to go ! November brings more ups and downs in my life (a bit like February... Wich is the month where things usually start getting worse) and December is usually my favorite month, I don't know why, it's always been a happy month for me... And the wormth in my heart has always been in complete contrast with the outside temperatures during that perticular month. By the time January comes, I'm still in a good mood (even though I feel a bit nostalgic) and February starts paving the way for the bad times ahead...

I really think that June would be my equivalent month for the kind of feelings that you get in October.
June has always been the worst time for me. It's a stressfull month wich pretty much symbolises all the things I detest (well... Most of them) : Hay fever, tension and busy people everywhere, hot air, being covered with sweat etc...
And I also feel the same has you do in October... "Loneliness" and "dullness", that's exactly it !

I'm definitely not a "warm-season" person.
I know, It's weird isn't it ? Rolling Eyes

Shangora
Elle est où la poulette?
Elle est où la poulette?

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: A jolly good idea...the english topic is back! Yay!   Jeu 2 Oct 2008 - 11:15

Bitteulze a écrit:

And I'm sure you'll understand why I just can't let you say this... Siffle (by the way, thanks for putting this topic back in the game Wink ).

You're welcome!^^

No problem, I even thank you for correcting such a mistake Wink . I intended to write "something else"; of course, but I can't undestand how I could do such a mistake! Well, nevermind! Wink And don't forget, feel free to correct my mistakes if you see one!

Bitteulze a écrit:
To me it's almost the exact opposite.
Has soon has september arrives, I start to feel full of enthusiasm and inner strength. By the time October shows up, I'm right on the track and ready to go ! November brings more ups and downs in my life (a bit like February... Wich is the month where things usually start getting worse) and December is usually my favorite month, I don't know why, it's always been a happy month for me... And the wormth in my heart has always been in complete contrast with the outside temperatures during that perticular month. By the time January comes, I'm still in a good mood (even though I feel a bit nostalgic) and February starts paving the way for the bad times ahead...

I really think that June would be my equivalent month for the kind of feelings that you get in October.
June has always been the worst time for me. It's a stressfull month wich pretty much symbolises all the things I detest (well... Most of them) : Hay fever, tension and busy people everywhere, hot air, being covered with sweat etc...
And I also feel the same has you do in October... "Loneliness" and "dullness", that's exactly it !

I'm definitely not a "warm-season" person.
I know, It's weird isn't it ? Rolling Eyes

I don't find it stange at all! Idea

Fortunately, people still react very differently from one another, and in this case, what is really funny is that we apparently have a six-month lag from one another in regards to adaptation to seasons! Shocked Maybe somme good things used to happen to you in autumn and winter in the past? That's maybe why you feel optimistic and energetic...
If the world was made my way, the whole year would be an never-ending spring! Laughing

Gruub
Ha c'est toi !
Ha c'est toi !

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: A jolly good idea...the english topic is back! Yay!   Jeu 2 Oct 2008 - 18:34

Bloody hell !
I don't know what I ate wrong yesterday, but this morning I had a shit from Hell. It was like giving birth to a mad outer !
?

oh yeah ! I remember, too much chili.
Bicrate de Soude

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: A jolly good idea...the english topic is back! Yay!   Jeu 2 Oct 2008 - 23:31

Shangora a écrit:

If the world was made my way, the whole year would be an never-ending spring! Laughing

But, that's the thing. Most people think the same as you, that's why I said "I'm weird".
Apart from that, I DO think that it's a fortunate thing that people share different taste, obviously, I'm certainly not the guy who could deny such a thing. Wink

And concerning the things wich may have happened to me during autumn or winter...Well, I think it has mainly to do with events such has Christmas or Thanksgiving (We've always celebrated this day in my family) wich have always been a symbol of happy occasions and enjoyable family reunions.
It may also have to do with the fact that I'm more of an "indoor" kind of person. Rolling Eyes ...I've always been, it's part of my nature.

Gruub, you seem to be going thru pretty shitty times... MrGreen

Shangora
Elle est où la poulette?
Elle est où la poulette?

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: A jolly good idea...the english topic is back! Yay!   Ven 10 Oct 2008 - 19:06

Today, October, 9th...

Even if you're not with us any longer...Happy Birthday!

I I love you you! (John, not Yoko! tongue)

Bicrate de Soude

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: A jolly good idea...the english topic is back! Yay!   Sam 11 Oct 2008 - 0:26

Respect

"life is what happens to you when your busy making other plans."
- John LENNON.

Gruub
Ha c'est toi !
Ha c'est toi !

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: A jolly good idea...the english topic is back! Yay!   Dim 12 Oct 2008 - 1:46

^^ just a citation from a soap which made me laugh quite a bunch.
Weird to see an english speaking topic here, but nice idea.

Can you imagine ? this morning in the news paper they celebrated a virgin of ... 105 years
true !

here is the link :

http://www.newstin.co.uk/related.a?edition=uk&group_id=en-010-005815590&similarSort=time-asc&similarFilter=UK
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: A jolly good idea...the english topic is back! Yay!   

A jolly good idea...the english topic is back! Yay!
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 5 sur 12Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Suivant